Attending a Retreat for the first time can be overwhelming even for a seasoned yoga student. We aim to please on our retreats + this begins by putting your mind at ease with any concerns you may have.
Here we go:
1. Is the coffee good? Will I get a good a coffee?
I am sheepishly asked this question about the Bali Retreat every year. I can only say you will love the coffee, the view + ambience of our local cafe!
Our local retreats are held in divine country locations with a great coffee culture.
2. I don’t know anyone – will I fit in?
Everyone feels out of their depth on the first day but by the end of the retreat you will feel like you have known everyone for years. Our aim is to create a retreat that is inclusive which makes it a much more enjoyable experience.
3. I’m scared I will start crying + won’t be able to stop?
It is the Feminine Spirit Retreat policy not to push buttons or pull you apart so you can be put back together. It is our job to fill you up with body + soul nourishment.
4. What about if I hate it + want to leave?
We want you to enjoy your retreat + will discuss privately your retreat needs.
5. Do I have to do everything with the group?
We ask for group participation when required + honour when it’s time for solitude + everybody will respect your wishes.
6. I’m not very good at Yoga – will I be able to do it?
Feminine Spirit Yoga is gentle and we do not push you beyond your capabilities.
7. I should feel happy but instead I feel guilty about leaving the kids ~ is this normal?
Yes at first! Most mum’s miss their kids but you can stay in touch via skype, facebook + viber. Your family will miss you + also realize just how much you do for them!
8. I have food intolerance’s – will I be catered for?
Please advise us upon booking so that we may notify chef’s + choose appropriate cafe’s. Our food is organic + super healthy with little or no dairy, wheat or sugar.
9. Is it safe to travel to Bali?
We choose to focus on the beauty of Bali + her people and what they bring to our retreat.
10. Why does a Retreat cost so much?
Feminine Spirit Retreats are holistic retreat experience that offer so much more than a general yoga retreat. We offer the little touches that take our retreats to 6 star service + attention.
On a Feminine Spirit Retreat we will be there for you to support you during your entire retreat journey.
I hope I have answered some of your questions but if I haven’t please get in touch and we will respond with a honest answer!