Seriously where is your tongue? If its superglued to the roof of your mouth ~ then its a sign that you are very stressed!So what to do?
- Move your tongue into the four corners of your mouth
- Push the tip into the roof of your mouth
- Rub your gums, teeth + sides of your mouth
- Stick your tongue out + try to touch your chin + the tip of your nose
- Curl your tongue
- Drop your jaw + wriggle it from side to side
- Open your mouth really wide + yawn loudly
Take time to check in with your tongue every day + do a few little exercises.
I probably wouldnt do it on public transport on the way home but is great to do on the car trip!
Let me know how you go!