Are you all buzzy from the prep for the Full Moon in Scorpio? Being a Scorpio I am always pretty happy with this full moon cos in typical Scorp style it’s as subtle as an axe to the forehead about what needs to be seen + addressed. But if your not a Scorp you may need some soul soothing insights…huh?
Do you feel that you have taken your foot off the accelerator and you just want to stay home + potter leaving the world to continue spinning without you for a while? If you answered yes ….you are on track!
If plans go awry and things stuff up just remember it’s called ‘divine timing’ and in the meantime till things get moving again – check out the Acts of Love + see what speaks to you.
Acts of love for the week:
- Slow down + simplify your life
- Take a few things off your plate
- Finish a plan or goal + tidy up minor details or tweak it
- Have you felt the need to write (but if your writing has become so bad since the invention of computers – then tap away at your keyboard)
- Book a retreat to help you make a decision
- Don’t force a decision but complete what is in motion
- Don’t stress any setbacks, delays + see it as rather pulling you back into dreamtime
- Notice what is coming in + what is leaving (or who)
- Continue spring cleaning home and your life
- Do a body scrub to shed the old
- Go for a walk in Luna light
- Go to a movie + have some popcorn or icecream
- Have some fun (do you remember what that is?)
- Do less + be more
View this week as a bit of breathing space….enjoy it!