22nd – 28th December 2014
Maniac is the buzz word for this week unless you stay disciplined + focused by doing what you need to do + ditching the rest. It won’t hurt to slow down your pace of living peeps!
This week begins with a Solstice + New Moon (Monday + Tuesday) and is THE time to make a list of your hopes + dreams for 2015. Now with your non-writing hand (which links to your heart + soul) re-write the list and see what changes!
Your thrive list:
- Go to your yoga class ~ you will feel so much better if you do
- Get over trying not to disappoint people – it’s the season for it
- Own your highs + lows (there maybe a few this week)
- Turn the news off + hug your children
- Pick up some travel flyers if that is a part of your vision for 2015
- It’s ok to retreat into yourself at this time, in-fact it’s perfect
- Dress in a way that makes you feel beautiful, feminine + celebratory
- Pottering around at home will nourish your soul
- Be open to anything new that pops up
- Be unlimited when writing your intentions (no safe options here)
Remember December is about “Responsibility + Opportunity” so do the work + own your stuff, take responsibility for your own self, life and let others do the same; this will free up your energy and amazingly new opportunities will present in 2015 that will be pure magic.
10 days till 2015 – so what are you going to do with it? Is there anything that you have been putting off? or procrastinating about? Well do it ….or take a step toward it..