The pace of the year is picking up and if you are like me you have quite a few things going on at one time; so this is not the week to slacken off and let things slide.
Do a to-do-list in your diary and stick to the plan otherwise everything may grind to a halt or speed up so fast you can’t keep up. Beware of distractions that tip you out of your power zone and into chaos.
Create balance this week by including a little bit of this (work) and a little bit of that (play) and a whole lot of this (rest) and even more of that (fun).
Acts of Love:
- Celebrate any achievements
- Focus on the changes you have made not what you need to address
- Have a ‘yes I can’ attitude
- Believe in divine timing
- Take responsibility for yourself
- If your skin feels dry have a facial
- Practice patience with those who aren’t at your level of awareness
- Is travel on your radar this year? Get some brochures to get you excited
2015 Themes for this week:
- Be the Artisian + re-invent yourself to lift you away from any limitations
- Think outside the box and be inventive + creative
- Take action on any ideas or breakthroughs you have had
- Dismantle + clear out stuff to make space
- Be self-accepting of yourself, your issues + others
You are the Artist so go ahead and create a week that is just what you need.